Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

I wanna kill myself but don't know why

Coming from a generation that expresses itself through lyric and song, I'll let the words speak for themselves and you build a melody.
 
here it is, an unsung Christian rap meant for all ears.
 
 

Samantha
 
 
 
I wanna kill myself but don't know why,
How do I end it when I know it won't be over.
Shine your light, let it fill me, make me over,
Shine your light,
Father let your mighty will be done.
 
 x2
 

First verse 
 
Your word says you love me,
I don't wanna hate, want to make it through this darkness,
Without an ounce of hate.
 
Through the climb and the crawl, and the rise and the fall,
All through weakness and despair, Lord your spirit is there.
 
You said you loved me,
I don't wanna hate, take me through this darkness,
Without an ounce of hate.
 
Father lead me like you free'd me, broke the chains on the cross,
From sin unbind me, like you found me, on my knees at your cross.
 
Walking in your footsteps, Lord show me the way
The road that you took, that road that others forsook.
 
Mirrored through your life and your death, brought back to life once again,
Was your promise of life eternal, died a thousand deaths to my sin,
Live through your promise of life Immortal, and I know I wont die!

 
 
 

 
chorus
 
I wanna kill myself but don't know why,
How do I end it when I know it won't be over.
Shine your light, let it fill me, make me over,
Shine your light,
Father let your mighty will be done.
x2
 
 
 
second verse
 
 
 
 
I'm standing on your promise,
I choose not to hate,
 sanctified through love, empowered by your grace. 
 
 
Through the wind and the hawl, through the fight and the brawl,
All through weakness and strength, Lord I know that you're there.
 
 
Over death you won the victory,
I chose not to hate,
touched me through your grace and I wont ever be
the same.
 
 

Seek and search, you won't find,
A guide that's greater than christ,
could the blind lead the blind,
Father shine your light.
 
 
 
Chorus
 
 
I wanna kill myself but don't know why,
How do I end it when I know it won't be over.
Shine your light, let it fill me, make me over,
Shine your light,
Father let your mighty will be done.
x2
 
 
 
Girl sings
 
 
Jesus christ my savior shine your light (shine your light)
Holy spirit come and be my guide (be my guide)
Father you loved me through the cross and your grace,
unbind me, Lord untie me.



 
final verse
 
 
 
Thought I wanted to die, I won't lie,
now that I know you're alive,
I choose the vict'ry, I see it all so clearly,
when you hung on that cross, all death and darkness was lost,
 
when you rose from the grave,
the nations found redemption in your name,
 
I choose to live!
 
 
Chorus till fade
 
 
I wanna kill myself but don't know why,
How do I end it when I know it won't be over.
Shine your light, let it fill me, make me over,
Shine your light,
Father let your mighty will be done.












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
by Rijamekee Veii
 


Rijamekee Veii


 
 
 
 
Post a Comment