Google+ Followers

Sunday, 18 January 2015

So simple - The single life and why the whole world is suddenly getting hitched


I see it all the time, people getting married, divorce, dating and ofcours the one night stand. If most teens aren't talking about relationships they're probably standing in awkward silence.
Few opt out of the entire dating scene and some never had a chance to partake in it because they were born with physical deformities.



Relationships seem like allot of work, and this for the mere purpose of reproduction and thus continuing to populate a really troubled world.
We all know the new hustle, most women only getting married for money. Most get divorced and the man has to pay her half his pay check for the rest of his life. Sad part is that many guys keep falling victim to that hustle. Could happen the other way around but women know men control most of the money in the world.



Then there's the baby booming craze, people not wanting to get married or settled down but wanting someone's love and acceptance even if only for one night.
To many this seems normal, but what if you don't wan't any of that?

1 Corinthians 7:33-34
But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

I didn't want to marry or be 'hooked' as they say, I wanted to be free. I prayed for God to take any desire for men out of my heart, and he did. We have to understand these kind of prayers require fasting as well.
But I had finally found joy in the Lord cause I wasn't concerned about the things of the world anymore. Now I could live life to do the will of God and not to chase money or acceptance by the world. It was so simple, yet so hard for many to find.




They say the single life isn't easy, what rubbish. Being in a relationship was always more complicated and stressful for me. Yes it is a bit sad when turning men down and seeing how sad they are by rejection but I decided never to date again and to stop feeling guilty for not accepting a man's advances.
I am human and we are responsible for each other, but that doesn't mean we have to sacrifice our joy to please another.
I have never been at so much peace,complete union with God and nothing to come in between us. Like an umbilical cord being sowed back on, I can't explain how free and joyful I am to have my mind completely on doing the will of God and not dividing my attentions to think of other things like how to attract a man or my fertility. None of that matters anymore.
I'm not saying everyone can live this life cause some are already attached to either husband or child,
for those who aren't I need to tell you that I have never been this happy before.
I am just testifying to the liberty and freedom of being separated from the worry's of the world.
You need to pray and fast about this cause it is not for everyone.

Think of what will give you joy as well as the long term consequences of your actions. Think about ten, twenty or forty years from now before you make a decision that involves another soul, a decision like marriage.
Like I said, we are responsible for each other.










By Kimberly




Post a Comment