Google+ Followers

Sunday, 11 January 2015

The war between dark skinned and light skinned black people

I have lived through the horror of that reality all my life. Dark skinned black men were ok to hang out with and I had some dark skinned black girlfriends who were great.
But we need to understand the majority of dark skinned black people used to hate the hell out of me, I used to try so hard to be excepted by them but they hated me and made my life literal hell. 

 From when we were kids having nanny's that hated my light skin to going to school and getting bullied by other blacks because of my light skinned. Most white people had no idea about this black people war cause all white people get along, lets face it. Black people hate each other, and dark skinned black people usually hate fair skinned black people.

Not all of them, I have to add that I had friends and boyfriends that were dark skinned and some of the nicest people I knew. I am referring to the majority here.
Watch this,






I'm gonna own my fair skin, I love my light skin so grow the heck up people and love yourself!



Rijamekee Veii


Rijamekee Veii



Ujandja Veii




Rijamekee Veii

Rijamekee Veii

Rijamekee Veii



























Love others before you love yourself, no matter what their skin looks like.
Don't serve God in church and find yourself in hell cause of racism, listen, learn and grow.











Post a Comment