Google+ Followers

Monday, 19 January 2015

"Tho I walk through valleys low, I'll fear no evil". What it means to trust in the Lord




I have been through it all, I can assure you. 
This society is evil and there is no other way to see that.
So I drew strength from the well that never runs dry.
Here's some for you,


Deuteronomy 31:8,
And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.


Isaiah 52:12,
For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your reward.

Psalm 18:2,
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation,and my high tower.

Psalm 62:2,
He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.











By Brian K





Post a Comment