Google+ Followers

Friday, 26 June 2015

living for Yahawa and dressing like you belong to the most high-----my journey

I decided to dedicate this blog to my personal stories, since it's not holy for a woman to preach.

1 Timothy 2:12,
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Corinthians 14:34
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

(The feminazi gonna get me for this one)






me
As a chaste(celibate for life) woman it has become much easier for me to see men as less of a threat to my relationship with my creator (cause two become one in marriage and I wanted to be one with the messiah Yahawashi, in word and deed). Though now I publicly choose to be under the authority of my creator Yahawashi Hamashiach, and not an earthly husband, I am begining to understand submission and obedience as a woman.

I'm not gonna get all self righteouse here, even though the reason I chose Chastity(celibacy for life) was out of a need to submit to authority, I was bassically way too lazy to choose marriage and children and I had the libido of a ten year old girl. Being with a man was out of the question for me, especially at this stage of my life.

me
 
Many people have other reasons for chastity but those are mine.







I was now going to dress like, not only a messianic Jew(not an actual jew as far as I know, just the faith of biblical judaism-Torah-and obedience to the messiah)
, but a chaste women(a form of nun but nothing to do with the catholic church).

Headcoverings, 1 Corinthians 11:6,
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.




I





I was also going to dress holy, I wasn't going to mix cloth. That meant I had to start making my own clothes, using the material of the dress to sew it aswell.









Stay tuned for more updates on how I broke free,
this is going to be a beautiful life:-)













Heavenangelkiss.com


 
Post a Comment