Google+ Followers

Saturday, 4 July 2015

The great deception I woke up from

2 Thessalonians 2:10and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.
pagan, what Hebrew Israelite man has long hair when torah is against that?1 Corinthian 11:14, Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,

 
 
 
1 Kings 22:22
"'By what means?' the LORD asked. "'I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. "'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'


 
Isaiah 44:20
Such a person feeds on ashes; a deluded heart misleads him; he cannot save himself, or say, "Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?"
 
 
 

2 Timothy 4:4
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.


Psalm 81:11"But My people did not listen to My voice, And Israel did not obey Me. 12"So I gave them over to the stubbornness of their heart, To walk in their own devices.…






Isaiah 65:2
All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations--


Jeremiah 7:24
But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward.